[OM] Better sight with OM-4? ;-)

Subject: [OM] Better sight with OM-4? ;-)
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:24:02 +0200
Hi all!

I was out shooting a gorgeous abandoned building today, and discovered the
strangest thing: I have better eyesight with my 28-48/4. There was some
black graffiti on a red brick wall, I could hardly read it but decided to
shoot it anyway and voila! it was all there!!!

I also found a newspaper dated July 2nd, 1945, which was quite an
interesting read.
And I discovered that I really *really* need a 24 shift.

Time to get high on all those chemicals again!!!

siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach