Re: :[OM] Today's wedding shoot renamed: to OM or not to OM

Subject: Re: :[OM] Today's wedding shoot renamed: to OM or not to OM
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:47:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/99 6:34:38 AM EST,
Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Sorry, but it´s foolish to change your camera several days before you´re
 start an journey while needing the camera as an tool. >>

        An excellent, many times overlooked point. What good are features if
you're not familiar with using them. (Assuming something else has "better"
features) No matter how savvy one is with regard to camera equipment, and
I'll assume you are, it takes time to master a system so it becomes second
nature to us. We all know how fleeting a photographic moment is. Changing now
will set you up for a disappointment, you'll wish you had your familiar
friend with you.

        George S.