Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:01:41 -0600
Either would work just as well EXCEPT that with the kalimar flash regardless of
what output
setting you have it on you will have to use 1/60s or slower shutter speed, you
will not have the
ability to go beyond the point where the shutter is completely open at one time.
Terry
P.S. Since I don't know how familiar you are with sincrosun flash, if you would
like to discuss it
off list you have my email add, I would be glad to exchange ideas with you!
TM