[OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films

Subject: [OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:37:50 +1000
I agree that Practical Photography is one of the best amateur mags around -
I've been reading it for 2 or 3 years now; but it starting to wear a little
thin - it's very blokey (eg Page 3 girl features) and seems to be directing
itself more at rank amateurs these days.  Still, it's one of the best ways
to keep up with new (amateur) gear and film, and it is good to see positive
reviews of the OM1 etc (2 or 3 in the last year), as well as lots of pics
from OM1s and 4tis.

Cheers

Andy