Re: [OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films

Subject: Re: [OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films
From: "Craig H" <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:52:03 -0400
Andy -- Your message reminded me that a couple of days ago I was at the
endodontist (another story, that) reading a recent copy of Time while
waiting for the novacaine to take effect.  I was happily suprised by the
full page Oly ad  "Remember the First Camera you fell in love with?"  -- pic
of  guy shooting with a black OM-1 (maybe 2) -- holding camera improperly--
but a MC 40/f2 lens! -- and then a SMALLER picture of the "filmless
version" -- a C-2000 Z.  Nice to see that someone besides us remembers!

Craig