Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:59:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Terry Mair wrote:

> Actually that was a joke son!!! I know how it is, I was making a joke about
> that being the worst
> possible time of the day,<snip>

    I read an interview with famed beauty/fashion/figure/S&M shooter
Helmut Newton, and he mentioned how much he liked shooting between 10AM
and 2...and how great that noon hour is. Besides, no one else has that
"look", he said, because everyone knows what a bad hour it is for
shooting... :-)
                                 *= Doris Fang =*