Re: [OM] Cokin Filters Ot

Subject: Re: [OM] Cokin Filters Ot
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:22:57 EDT

> > Thanks for the information on the filters.  The problem I have with the
> book is
>  > that I am cheap and don't want to spend the money and besides I feel
> somewhat
>  > ripped off by a company selling me something that is mostly designed to
> sell me
>  > more of thier product.
>
>  John Gettis
Gee I must have stolen my filter book I guess thinking that it was free. I
wouldn't pay for it either.

BTW, I forgot to add when I trashed the Cokin ND grad that I am using a
HiTech 0.6 soft and 0.9 hard ND grads that fits the Cokin P holder. These
work great and have no color cast. I think that they cost less than the Singh
Ray. Tiffen is the only mfr. that I know of that makes a glass ND grad as all
the rest are plastic.

Warren