Re: [OM] OM1 Meter problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1 Meter problems
From: RK <rk1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:28:06 +0530
Hi John,
Let me try and explain a little better: I've  checked the meter reading on the
OM1 against a separate handheld meter and it corresponds to a film speed of 1600
ASA. Now, when I rotate the film speed dial on the camera to any value, the
meter reading itself stays put at 1600 ASA.
In other words, the meter does not respond to any changes on the ASA dial.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
RK
I would love to send my stuff to Camtech but I stay almost exactly half the
globe away!