[OM] New lens tests

Subject: [OM] New lens tests
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:25:23 EDT
Hi all:

It's been a while since I posted any lens tests.  But up in lights at:

http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

you will find new tests for the following lenses:

* Vivitar 24mm f/2.8
* Olympus 135mm f/2.8 MC Zuiko w/ Olympus 2X Teleconverter - a retest with
OM-4 mirror and aperture prefire and the Bogen Telephoto Lens Support [what
an improvement]
* Olympus 35-70mm f/4 S Zuiko - a general improvement over the similiar auto
focusing model
* Canon FD 28-85mm f/4

I've also annotated all previous tests with what camera I used.

Thanks to the many folks who have made donations!

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV