Re: [OM] OM-40/PC Advise needed...

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-40/PC Advise needed...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:59:33 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/99 5:21:42 PM EST, keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< There have been quite a few favourable postings about the OM-40 in the last
 few months (from Olaf, George S and Hans in particular)
                                < snip >
 an OM-40. Within a couple of weeks of my buying it, the postings have been
about light leaks and locked up mirrors!

        Keith,
        I don't think I had a problem with my OM gear in 15 years of using
the stuff, but  belonging to this list exposes us to _everyone's_ problems
and you start   thinking: "That sounds like MY (fill in the blank-
OM-1,2,3,4,10,PC,77,88,2000)    body! "  And start worrying if you made the
right decision! Whereas if you didn't   belong to the list, you might only
know one or two other OM users and never        hear about the problems!
Scheesch!

        Regards,
        George S.