Re: [OM] Old newspapers, was: Better sight with OM-4? ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Old newspapers, was: Better sight with OM-4? ;-)
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:43:40 +0200
> >I also found a newspaper dated July 2nd, 1945, which was quite an
> >interesting read.
> What was headline news in Norway on 2 July 1945 ?

Sorry, July 4th.... ;-)
Major headline was "American parade took Oslo by storm", w/"Stars and
Stripes" and cheering until Roosevelts rememberance minutes at noon (2
minutes ofsilence dedicated to Roosevelt); Speech at the Abraham Lincoln
monument in the Frognerpark; 3000 tonnes of firebombs over Japan; Goebbels'
body found; and the American governmental expenditure was in excess of $100
bill. One could also read in the lost+found about a missing green woollen
jumper.

ObOly: I have found a flash that is compatible with my EE-2, and tested it
out last night. Flash is bigger than camera though... ;-D

siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach