Re: [OM] OM4T fill flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T fill flash
From: Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:56:46 +1000
Excellent Warren - I have an F280 and don't feel I really understand it
properly. If you can figure it out, I'd love to read your explanation. I've
read the F280 manual and it has just confused me.

I'd like to know for example how best to deal with common fill-flash
scenarios, and what options I have, flexibility etc. How can I control fill
ratio? Can I ? And do we have to memorize that working distance curve to
use Super FP mode? What if I am not at the distance specidied on the curve?
I've thought about reducing the curve down, laminating it and sticking it
on the the F280 somewhere.

Looking forward to your "real world" explanations....

peter