[OM] Lens Converter Question

Subject: [OM] Lens Converter Question
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 22:06:14 EDT
Now that I've heard enough warnings about Cambridge Camera to make me
only want to order from them if it is a choice between them and throwing
the money down the sewer; what does anyone know about a lens converter
that I just happened to see only in their ad in Popular Photography. They
list it as a Pentax to OIympus lens converter for $49.95. do these really
work? More importantly do they work well and if so it is something that
most camera stores sell.

Thanks for the info!

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA