Re: [OM] OT - slide projector recomendation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - slide projector recomendation
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 12:09:16 +0800
I also have a P255 (a medium price range Leica product) and a colorplan
P2 90/2.5. The quality of the lens is very good but the mechanism is really
bad. The backward control fail intermittently, when you press once, it
continue to go backward until end of roll. It is not a switch contact
problem but something wrong inside the circuitry. The mechanism is even
poorer than my old cheap Zeiss projector.

C.H.Ling