[OM] Odd OM4 behavior - oops, nevermind.

Subject: [OM] Odd OM4 behavior - oops, nevermind.
From: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:12:26 -0500
Sorry to waste the bandwidth. Everything seems to be fine. I feel like an
idiot - all of my observations were based on a body with no film in the
camera, and my known good OM4 has the exact same behavior.

However, I do have a question for the OM wizards. Does all film available
for 35mm have the same reflectance characteristics? It seems like a rather
large leap of faith for the OM designers to base an exposure on that
assumption.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx