[OM] Flash with 16mm lens ??

Subject: [OM] Flash with 16mm lens ??
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 23:08:33 EDT
Dear Oly lovers,
                        has anybody got any suggestions on using multiple
flashes with the semi fisheye 16mm lens? Ceiling bounce and diffusers are
less than stellar for this use and I was thinking of combining two T32's but
wondered whether anybody had experimented with this or other options ?
Ideally I don't want to cut the light with diffusers but this may be
unavoidable. Even using two T32's does not have enough vertical coverage let
alone horizontal. Any suggestions welcomed.

Tim Hughes
Hi100@xxxxxxx