Re: [OM] photo trip to NY

Subject: Re: [OM] photo trip to NY
From: Hugh Turnbull <h_turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:03:06 -0700
I haven't noticed if anyone has referred to the website
http://www.compsolv.com/los/pmos.shtml in the discussion of NY camera stores. It
is a user's rating of mail order stores and certainly confirms the low opinions
shown of Cambridge and, more recently, Smile Cameras while confirming the merit
of B&H etc.

    Hugh Turnbull