RE: [OM] Used OM on WWW in Oz

Subject: RE: [OM] Used OM on WWW in Oz
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:02:41 +1000
Well here are two more, usual disclaimers.

Ted's list covers all their stores in OZ, price variations between stores is
sometimes a bit of an eye opener.

http://www.teds.com.au/

http://ozcam.simplenet.com/

I recently bought a Samurai (yes I strayed) from James Place Cameras, quite
impressed with their service. I also bought an OM40 from Ted's which turned
out to need a little repair to the ASA selector, completed promptly and
efficiently under their 3 month warranty.

Stephen

http://www.cameraaction.com.au  (look under Trader section). Not sure that
it is kept up to date though.

James Place Cameras in SAust have indicated that they will soon have a web
site, but no other details as yet.

Anyone know of other photo retailers that have used (or new!!!) OM gear
listed on their web site in Australia?

peter