Re: [OM] slide projector handling OT now

Subject: Re: [OM] slide projector handling OT now
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:14:45 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 Robinsnes@xxxxxxx wrote:

>What you have been saying all along is that you don't understand it. I accept
>that if you need to change the bulb more rapidly, why not use a handkerchief
>or pliers, or other implement instead of your hand? The fan only switch
>really is to cool the bulb as explained before in other responses to you.
>Please send a copy of any instruction manual that says that fan only is to
>remove a blown bulb and you will have my immediate apology.

You can rest assured that I will spend a good portion of tomorrow calling
photo shops, and searching the net. Any evidence I find (hardcopy, mind
you), whether for or against, shall be scanned up on my site. Till then,
Best, and I withdraw from this lest another war erupt. Once document(s)
are scanned, I'll let you all know. What I was going on so far was what I
was told and what I read. Since I no longer recall the source, the burden
of proof is on me, and I will do my bit; if I was wrong, my apologies
(although I suspect there will be strong arguments for both sides--I'll
supply data, you make your conclusion).

/Acer "cheeky whippersnapper" Victoria
--
"Like a cat / Dragged in from the rain / Who goes straight back out / To
do it all over again / I'll be back for more / ...."    --Depeche Mode