RE: [OM] Odd OM4 behavior - oops, nevermind.

Subject: RE: [OM] Odd OM4 behavior - oops, nevermind.
From: gary edwards <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:27:03 PDT
Wayne, my guess is that it does change some during the exposure. That is one reason I proposed this test plan. It accounts for any such change naturally (almost). Gary R's spot meter checks of film were well and truly exposed. The next test is assigned to you - see if the reflectivity DOES change. Test plan is left to the student. ;-)

Gary