Re: [OM] Sunny 16?OT re. loony f/4

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunny 16?OT re. loony f/4
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Hans van Veluwen wrote:

>The Wheeky Chippersnapper wrote:
>
>: As resident cheeky whippersnapper, I do happen to know ASA=American
>: Standards Association and ISO=International Standards Association without
>: looking them up.
>
>Siddiq, Siddiq. The 'O' for assOciation? Ossociation? Look it up. It stands
>for Organization.

I was just somewhat in a hurry and made that typo--I really knew what it
stood for. DIN, I like your def. better ;-)

>Btw, you had the DIN also wrong. It stands for 'DefLepperd Is Nothing' ;-)

/Acer "cheeky whippersnapper" Victoria
--
"Like a cat / Dragged in from the rain / Who goes straight back out / To
do it all over again / I'll be back for more / ...."    --Depeche Mode