Re: [OM] photo trip to NY

Subject: Re: [OM] photo trip to NY
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:09:46 EDT
In a message dated Mon, 21 Jun 1999  8:57:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pauls0627@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 6/21/99 6:45:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
denton@xxxxxxxx
> writes:
>
> > Hi Greg, saw your latest image in Pop Photo, where it was trivialized and
> >  picked apart in the most meaningless ways, IMHO. It was a beautiful
> image...
>
> For the record, I agree with Denton...
>
> Paul Schings
> Coventry, Rhode Island USA

Hello Paul and Denton,

Thanks very much!  I haven't seen the actual issue myself so I'll have to
wait and see, but for the moment I will be happy to accept your
characterization of their comments as "trivial and meaningless"  :-)

Regards,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack NY