[OM] OT: Various films

Subject: [OM] OT: Various films
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:35:48 +0200
Thanks to the list being rather quiet, and me deleting all games from my
Mac, I am now down to 1099 msgs...

I have recently been given a roll of Kodak Technical Pan, I have no
experience with it and was wondering what I can use it for?

Also, whilst stopping by my local photo store today, I was told that Agfa
no longer produces Agfa Ortho. Does anyone know anything about this?
OBOly: They had an OM-1 and OM-40 priced the same, and a 50/1.4 for $150.
Also an XA2 for $200. Boring place...........

siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach