Re: [OM] IS-30

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-30
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 01:08:03 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: George M. Anderson <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 6:44 PM
Subject: [OM] IS-30

> Zuiks
>
> Who else has seen the latest PopPhoto?
>
> George

Nice reading George! Which issue is it?

BTW, IS-300 is sold also by Cyberphoto here in Sweden now. I send them a
mail and sort of "congratulated" them for selling such a good camera. I also
asked about the price which seemed astonishing low. Their reply was that it
was nice to see that someone was interested in these cameras because they
sell very few of them. They also agreed that they are indeed some very good
cameras, and said that the price was only preliminary(?) The next time I
checked their site at http://www.cyberphoto.se/  the price had gone up to a
more normal level. What would have happened if I immidiately had placed an
order when the lower price still was shown on their site? Well, that's
history now any way...

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden

P.S. I also gave them the link to the IS-300 info at Olympus Japan, and they
seem to have copied it all
 http://www.cyberphoto.se/olympus/kompakt/is300e.htm )
Is this allowed without permission from Olympus Japan? Maybe they asked, but
then again I seem to remember that Olympus Japan doesn't answer to any mails
coming from outside Asia.