Re: [OM] IS-30

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-30
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:30:54 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: George M. Anderson <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 4:55 AM

>Perhaps a new IS-4
> is on the way with even more AF features, who knows.

That'll be the day! Hmm... maybe, just maybe better start saving then.
:-)

>I must say that
> I'm starting to notice quite a few folks using IS-x cameras now when I'm
> travelling.

Not here in Sweden unfortunately. Can't remember having seen any actually.
Folks are still impressed by the looks of my IS-3000 (especially with the
tele converter and the G40), and I don't want to spoil this by telling them
it's a 10 year old camera design...        ;-)

Per Nordenberg