RE: [OM] New Guy to the photography world

Subject: RE: [OM] New Guy to the photography world
From: "BOWEN, SCOTT M. (JSC-CC)" <scott.m.bowen1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:34:51 -0500
Cc: "'Olympus List'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Brian,

                Thank you for the insight on the OM world! You just
explained a lot about the OM line in layman's terms, just what I needed.

                The Manual adapter does sound familiar, if not a little
scary....

                I am looking for the remote shutter cable for taking night
shots as well as lightning photographs. Do either of these fit your
experiences?

                I think I will try to find an older OM body, as I have the
lenses, T20 Flash andT18 flash.
                Also I picked up a Velbon Victory 450 tripod this weekend at
a flea market for $20. I think it was a decent deal. Got the box it came in
too!

                Can you give me a price range for an OM body that will fit
my bill. I may go Manual, because I have my 101 for auto stuff.

                Thanks Brian.

                Scott

                 '91 240 SX   RML S-13 FU

                Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings,
                they did it by killing all those who opposed them.