Re: [OM] Push/rush? machine prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Push/rush? machine prints
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:16:08 EDT

> She goes to the phone: "There's some guy here who thinks he messed up
>  his film and wants to know if you can rush it".....
>
>  BBB

I went to a large lab in my area that does specialty work for lots of other
photofinishers. And gave them a roll of T400 CN and had to go through 2
levels of supervisors to be somewhat sure that they would put it in the right
soup.
"This is the new Kodak C41 black and white film."
"Do you want the custom B&W processing."
"No, just run it through your regular C41 line."
"But that might mess up our machines like Seattle Film Works."
"No its made to run through your regular color print machines by KODAK, the
guys with the yellow box."
"Oh, why didn't you say so?"
[He then threw it into the B&W special bin.]
"Uhhh, could I speak to your supervisor."

BTW, the T400CN came out great on my slot canyon shots. The contrast and
grain seemed fine on 4x6 prints. I will have to print some to see how they
really look.

Warren