Re: [OM] Re: Film Reflectance Variance

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Film Reflectance Variance
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:19:17 -0400
Joel,

What!?! Taking PICTURES? How could you possible expose your precious
OMs and Zuikos to the damaging effect of light. <GG>

Tom

(re:Re: [OM] Re: Film Reflectance Variance)

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein