[OM] (Fwd) Re: Contax AX question

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Re: Contax AX question
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:56:32 -0400
Suggestion for the OM-5 & OM-6: Do the imprinting like the Contax, but
add the time as well

Also, why don't the cameras which load automatically initially wind all
the film to the take-up spool, then start taking pictures, going
"backwards" - then the camera would know exactly how many frames are
left. Perhaps some do?

Tom