Re: [OM] Film reflectivity for OTF

Subject: Re: [OM] Film reflectivity for OTF
From: gary edwards <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:54:44 PDT
Tom, the reason I proposed actually cranking film through is the question that someone else brought up: does the reflectivity changes as film is exposed to light? Don't know that it matters, but by cranking a fresh frame of film through for each exposure one eliminates the question, because the test is run just like a real-life exposure (assuming that each film has a similar speed).

Lets let this one lie until I can run the test in a couple of weeks.

Gary Edwards