Re: [OM] ADITL HELP!

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL HELP!
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:49:09 -0700
Daryl;

Is this definitely a .jpg?  That seems awful big for a .jpg.  Did your
software give you options of jpg resolution for saving?  Mine asks to
choose from High, Med and Lo.  Try lo if it allows.  And double check
that the filename is 'file.jpg'  not .bmp or .pdf or something else.
These types will be much larger.

I hope this helps.

George