Re: [OM] ADITL Event???

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL Event???
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:04:56 +0200
Hans van Veluwen schrieb:

> So how did every[OM]body shoot? It's awesome quite on this topic. Is
> everyone busy testing how long it takes to burn the light of the projector,

Isn´t the list supossed to do this?

> or experimenting with sunny 16 / lunatic 4?

I try the lunatic one, or was it loony 1.

> Here in the Netherlands the day started terrible with grey sky and pouring
> rain.

The last days we had excelent light and cloud formations. The air was
so clear after the rain and sun provided such a contrasty light with saturated
colours, it looked like someone had aplied MC coating ;-)

> (the
> polarizer was red&blue)...

I have read an review about this (Cokin?) filter, it is supossed to
produce nice effects with the reflecting light of water surfaces. True,
is it an usefull filter or just an "interesting" one.

Regards

Richard