Re: [OM] Film reflectivity for OTF

Subject: Re: [OM] Film reflectivity for OTF
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:40:34 +0200
gary edwards schrieb:

> Tom, the reason I proposed actually cranking film through is the question
> that someone else brought up: does the reflectivity changes as film is
> exposed to light?

Yes

After a longer time exposed to light the color (and reflectivity)
change. I have seen this with older, outdated film, the film leader has
a significant different colour to the rest of the light protected film.

Do I think this is a problem?
No, because I´m not going to expose the film for several weeks.

Regards

Richard