Re: [OM] OM-10 Body

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 Body
From: gary edwards <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:35:22 PDT
Scott,

Pawn shops, camera shows (should be a show coming up in Houston before long), real camera shops with some used stock, newspaper classifieds, work bulletin boards, shopper ad newspapers, www.olympusguy.com (San Antonio). I've seen many in pawn shops; some have reasonable prices, some don't. Regardless, caveat emptor. Carry some S-76 cells with you, and run some test film through. Good luck!

Gary Edwards