[OM] NORIS projector

Subject: [OM] NORIS projector
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:08:06 +0200
Hi,
    I would like to know if someone knows or can remember this old
projector. I have one NORISTAR 1:2,8/85 TEWE BERLIN, and I don´t
know if it has very good performance.
    I decided to buy an Olympus OM4Ti for its outstanding light
metering system and advanced OTF flash. Now, I love working with
Ektachrome E100S reversal film, for its fine grain, colour saturation
and neutral skin tones; maybe negative film has a better dynamic
colour range, but I like to see what I do with my camera; dnd I think
this helps you to raise your skill with exposure.
    I am thinking to buy a new projector; I´ve downloaded Leica
brochure, and I think Pradovit P300 it could be a good solution.
I don´t know prices, but sure it´s very high and like cameras, it
doesn´t come with lens. Anyone have any experience with LEICA? and
do I have to buy 90mm f/2.5 SUPER-COLORPLAN-P or there´s something
cheaper with similar contrast/sharpness?
     It´s very important the "white projecting-screen", or lens
quality is the only main factor?

Best regards,

Dave