[OM] Olympia ripoff returns!

Subject: [OM] Olympia ripoff returns!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:06:43 EDT
Hey everyone! , the awesome OLYMPIA camera kit is making a return appearance!
Remember it was on e-Bay a while ago?
This I saw on rec.photo.marketplace, and ONLY $ 225.99 ! I think if I had a
bit more guts, I'd put a bid in for 150 of them and give Jason a heart
attack!
But, he'd probably have an orgasm instead, the a**hole that he must be!
Model # DL 2000, what a ripoff!
        George S.