Re: [OM] Hats Off Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Hats Off Again
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:04:34 EDT
In a message dated Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:46:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kelton
<kelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> >Gary, I would have to say that you have added enormously to both the
> >knowledge of and pleasure I take in the OM system. In the context of this
> >list, what greater good is there?  Hats off to you!
>
> Well said, Joel. I second that sentiment. Gary, having witnessed your
> careful testing firsthand, I (and we!) appreciate your excellent work.

Here's another for Gary's outstanding contribution to the list and its
knowledge base!  As one who places a premium on extracting every last bit of
quality out of my Zuikos and the 35mm format, Gary's work has been invaluable.

Regards,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack, NY