[OM] Olympian Fame

Subject: [OM] Olympian Fame
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:42:16 -0500 (CDT)
I've spent a good part of the spring & summer honing my monopod
technique by shooting my son's ball games, and put together an album
for parents and players to browse through and pick out prints they
wanted (hopefully recouping some of my expense and building a
portfolio in the process). I took the album to the park last night
for our last tournament game, and the pictures got rave reviews all
around.

But the strangest comment I heard was:

"Wow, that Olympus sure does take some nice pictures!"

Now while I agree that my Olympuses (Olympi? Olympodes?) take great
pictures, I was under the impression that I still had something to do
with the end result.

Ah well...

BBB
-