Re: [OM] Can anyone help?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can anyone help?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:44:33 -0400
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had a bit of difficulty with
this......
Immediately above the trigger switch (which is smooth) is a small squareish
button, slightly angled, with fine horizontal ridges in it.  Holding the
camera firmly with your left hand, move your right index finger up from the
trigger switch about 2 cm onto the ridged button.  Press and pull downward
to release the catch.  Sometimes I have to rock the control grip forward
first (as if pressing it up against the body's baseplate), then pull the
ridged button down before it will release.  As always, be firm but do not
force.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".