[OM] Winder-2 malfunction

Subject: [OM] Winder-2 malfunction
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 20:42:27 +0100

Hello Olympians

I wanted to use my Winder-2 today and found out that it did not work properly on
both my bodies (OM-1 and OM-2n) The winder simply won't advance the frame or
expose the shot. It does not matter if the switch is set to single or
continuous. Only somtimes after fidling the winder on the body it will fire, but
I cannot exactly say waht makes the diffrence. I allready cleaned the contact of
the bodies and the winder without result.

Can anyone give me some hints on what I can expect to be wrong or even what it
will cost to repair (if neccesary, John?), Or maybe simply buying another winder
on the seconf hand market is cheaper?

Wiliam