[OM] Cobra Multi dedicated flashguns

Subject: [OM] Cobra Multi dedicated flashguns
From: David Low <david_low@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 10:35:16 +0100
Hi,

I picked up a Cobra md250 multi-dedicated flashgun the other day for
£10.00 (about $14 US). It has settings for Olympus and other non
mentionable makes. Now I mistrust all 2nd hand stuff, and before I test
it on my 4ti, I whacked it on an old om10. It certainly sets the flash
indicator in the viewfinder. However I seem to remember that when fired
the om10 indicator flickers if exposure ok, will this gun do that? (It
doesnt, but that might be because I'm fiddling without a film in the
om10).

Has anybody got a set of intructions for this flashgun?, would settle
for a photocopy.

thanks in advance

David Low