RE: [OM] Need info on OM dedicated Sunpak 433D

Subject: RE: [OM] Need info on OM dedicated Sunpak 433D
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:04:25 -0400
Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> who must have been lurking for quite a
while clarified the confusion regarding the Sunpak 433D:

>The Sunpak 433D is a fixed mount, "single system dedicated" flash,
>i.e. it comes pre-configured/dedicated for a specific camera, and
>this configuration is not supposed to be user modifiable (although
>it may be possible to do so with some spare parts from Sunpak).
>The OT-1D (OM) interface module is one of the numerous dedicated
>TTL modules which Sunpak offers for its line of "multi-dedicated"
>strobes, such as the 444D, the 622 Super, and the two ring flashes.
I just want to add that the B3600DX, which seemed to have some numbers in common
with Doris' find, seems to be identical to the 444D.  3600 refers to the GN of
this flash in metric (in cm).  In Japan they use the same model number for the
Olympus module: OT-1D.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/