[OM] Sacrilege

Subject: [OM] Sacrilege
From: Gilbs <gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 00:08:02 +0000
I too think Oly Digital is OK to discuss here. What sets Olympus apart from the
rest IMHO is that they are that little bit different.  (Much the same as
myself, & I suspect many of you!)  Then there are the Zuikos. These are common
to all, & I rate the one on my wife's Mu/Stylus 35/70mm zoom, within it's
limitations, as I do my OM system collection.  I've heard & read good reports,
lens wise, about some of the IS Series, so all things considered  I suspect
some of the digital range must also be so endowed.  I would like to learn more
of these, though my own digital aspirations stop at scanning Velvia shot on my
OM4. (Or OM1)  I think on this liist we should worship all things Olympus, so
everyone after me: Our Zuikos, who are made in heaven, hallowed be thy

Andy Gilbert
Exeter
England
gilbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx