[OM] Follow-up on "Can Anyone Help" (M18V Control Grip)

Subject: [OM] Follow-up on "Can Anyone Help" (M18V Control Grip)
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:04:48 +1000
Thanks to Foxy, Christopher, John and others for suggestions on removing the Control Grip, and also the URL for the Oly Doc archive.. It has *now* been bookmarked!

Got the 18V Control Grip off in the end. Trick was to slide the release button DOWN, and then push IN. I was just sliding, not pushing.....

I have to say I was a bit skeptical of the Grip compared to the NiCd Control Pack, but it is great. Beautiful balance with a telephoto lens fitted. I am really suprised (I guess I shouldn't be - it is OM after all....)

thanx again everyone.

peter