Re: [OM] OM 4Ti on TV in Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4Ti on TV in Australia
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Jul 1999 12:05:27 +1000
Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and
spake thusly:

> Hi all
>
> watched a program on TV over the weekend. Nature/wilderness/trekking
> documentary called "Africa High and Wild". It was on a commercial channel
> in Melbourne Australia. Was made by well known Australian Olympus OM user
> Sorrell Wilby and her cinematographer husband.

Ms. Wilby has used OM gear for many years.

Olympus gave (!) her the kit back when they had a clueful PR unit.

See her latest book for a chapter on her photo philosophy (and
equipment).

I forget the title of the book, but you can see it at any "Australian
Geographic" shot.  Yellow cover coffee-table book of travel photos.

cjb.

--
| Christopher Biggs --- Stallion Technolgoies  | One of the founding membata,|
| Evil Genius Division, Brisbane, Q, Australia | Society for Creative Pluri. |