Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine
From: "christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 99 20:56:04 +0200
I have just had my OM-1N repaired at Colchester Cameras in the UK.  They charge
£75 plus tax for those in the UK and EU.  You get a 20 0iscount if you are a
member if the UK's Olympus Camera Club (I am).

The meter needle was swinging at times and was under-reading, but they cleaned,
checked and adjusted the speeds as well as re-aligning the ISO dial and
modifying the battery compartment for 1.5v batteries.  This took them less than
2 weeks ... 8-)

I found the address in Olympus User:

Colchester Cameras,
2 Barrack Street
Colchester
Essex CL1 2LJ
United Kingdom
+44 1206 790009

But there are others listed.

Chris

~~~~~ Thomas Haegin said:

>Keith,
>I've been at the Swiss Olympus HQ today with my cam stuff. They don't repair
>OM-2's and OM-2n's anymore since 4 years now. Also at the Europe HQ in
>Hamburg, they don't service them anymore. That's just for the lists info.
>The OM-2s/Program will be the next one they'll stop servicing. Soon, they
etc...

mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx