Re: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Hot Shoe Problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:51:28 -0400
A loose 2S shoe is not meant to be fixed by the owner.  Right now the only
thing wrong  with that body may be the shoe.  After trying to get the top
off and do it yourself (with the best intentions) you may end up with a non
working camera.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714