OM poetry was :Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!

Subject: OM poetry was :Re: [OM] Caution: Digital Talk!
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 23:54:01 -0700 (PDT)
Susan wrote: >>John, you wax positively poetic. "This group is Olympus
loyalists, itself an honorable pursuit."  I liked that....<<

Well, then, may I interest you some Odes to the OM? You'll find the
literary outpourings of the poetically inclined Zuikoholics from when
still sober (from their beloved Zuiks, not ETOH!) It's one of the first
links listed on my page under the "Photos and photography" section. Best,

/Acer "Whippersnappia" as George Anderson put it <G>
--
"Strong in the heart, weak in the flesh...."    --Def Leppard
"video meliora proboque, deteriora sequor."     --Ovid