[OM] Two Winders 1 behaves different.. or..???

Subject: [OM] Two Winders 1 behaves different.. or..???
From: Victor E Falkteg <falkteg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 12:16:02 +0200
Hi,

I'm new to the group, I'm Victor Falkteg and I have been using Olympus OM
cameras for many years.

Now I got a problem, may I ask if somebody got an answer... or an idea where
to find an answer.

This is the problem:

Winder 1 serial no 147090 works fine with OM-1 serial no1387441.
The same Winder 1 serial no 147090 works fine with OM-4 serial no 1092263.

Winder 1 serial no 116717 works fine with OM-4 serial no 1092263.
The same Winder 1 serial no 116717 do not work at all with OM-1 serial
no1387441.
It winds but there is no synchronization between the triggering of the
shutter and the winding of the film. The contakt points are checed and
cleaned, and so is the micro switch connected to the motor connection inside
the OM-1.

I just can't find a reason for this... can anybody give me some idea what it
could be?

Have a nice day,

Victor Falkteg

Please answer to the group or direct to falkteg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx