RE: [OM] Fixing a tweaked filter ring?

Subject: RE: [OM] Fixing a tweaked filter ring?
From: "BOWEN, SCOTT M. (JSC-CC)" <scott.m.bowen1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:09:08 -0500
                Thanks George!
                I went and talk to the sheet-metal guy I work with, he
looked at it, grabbed a BIG hammer, a 2 X 4, and started wailing away!
                Needless to say, the lens is now fitted with an UV filter in
place!

                Scott

                I've learned- that you cannot make someone love you.  All
you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.